Should you need services before or between sessions, please utilize the emergency services below.
Switchboard of Miami or Broward Behavioral Health 211
National Suicide Hotline 800-273-8255
Domestic Violence 24 hour crisis line-Broward 954-761-1133
Domestic Violence 24 hour crisis line-Miami-Dade 305-285-5900 (Call/Text message 24/7)
Florida Domestic Violence 24-Hour Crisis Hotline 800-500-1119
At CQC, we believe “Physical health cannot be achieved in the absence of mental health”. When we face anxiety, depression or unhealthy shifts in our moods it can impact daily activities including the ability to maintain our overall well being. CQC physicians and providers are able to spend the necessary time needed to identify and address red flags which indicate that a patient may be suffering from a mental health condition. We also provide our patients with adequate time to discuss any issues that may be concerning. We believe in a holistic approach to care and this is why we offer affordable sessions with licensed psychologists that provide support in creating new perspectives while empowering patients to take on the challenges ahead. Our doctoral level psychologists are practitioners that are also culturally and linguistically diverse. We also offer tele-health options, which allow for appointments in the privacy and the comfort of the home. Patients experience peace of mind knowing that we have psychologist as a part of the integral healthcare team which create a better experience in the coordination of care. We highly regard mental thoughts because the power to create and visualize a future is in the mind.
Dr. Chrisitne Sainvil
- Career Counseling, Coping Skills, Divorce, Family Conflict, Grief, Life Coaching, Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital, Men’s Issues, Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD), Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum, Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Sleep or Insomnia, Spirituality, Stress, Transgender, Trauma and PTSD, Women’s Issues
- Specialties : Racial Identity, Depression, Anxiety
BOTH IN PERSON & TELEHEALTH (VIRTUAL)
SERVICING FLORIDA & NEW YORK
Cost per Session: $65 – $175 Sliding Scale: Yes Pay By: American Express, Cash, Discover, Mastercard, Visa Accepted Insurance Plans: Out of Network
Book your appointment with Dr. Sainvil Today !
> Following the steps listed for booking
Current Hours (Subject to change)
Mondays - 2:00PM-7:00PM Virtual
Wednesdays- 10:00AM - 4:00PM In-Person/Virtual
Thursdays - 10:00AM - 4:00PM In-Person/Virtual
Thursdays - 6:00PM- 8:00PM Virtual
Saturdays - 10:00AM- 2:00PM Virtual
**All session fees are non-refundable
1. Complete Registration – Under the patients tab chose “Patient Registration”
2. Request an Appointment – Call the office at (786) 207-4788 or use “Request appointment” fields below – All potential clients (In person or Virtual) must choose Pompano Beach as location and specify preferred session type in the comments section.
3. Await a follow up email with client consent forms, complete and return. Once all forms are received and reviewed your appointment will be confirmed.
** Step 1-4 must be complete prior to session with Dr. Sianvil
** Please take note and adhere to cancellation policies